Senior TA Specialist at Mastree
Views:196 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Mastree - Product Analyst (2-5 yrs)
Product Analyst - Mastree by Unacademy - Bangalore
About the Role:
We are looking for a motivated and energetic product analyst to assist us in recommending the best products and launch strategies to increase company profitability. The Product Analyst responsibilities include working closely with different departments within the company, analyzing product data to make product recommendations, interviewing customers to receive customer feedback, and compiling product data. You should be able to study products on the market in order to create a better product.
- Evaluate the company products and compare them against industry trends.
- Develop an understanding of company products to meet the company's current and future needs.
- Provide assistance with product and rating reviews.
- Develop and oversee small to medium scale projects.
- Analyze metrics to continually improve company products.
- Contribute to company operations, such as costing, inventory control, planning, and budgeting.
- Assist the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to product growth.
- Work with other company departments to improve the analysis and presentation of products.
- Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics or any related field.
- Previous product analysis experience.
- Proficient in writing SQL & NoSQL queries
- Hands-on experience with one programming language ( NodeJs / Python preferred)
- Proficient in database software.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and adapt to change.
- The ability to balance customer needs against the company's vision.
- Excellent time management skills.
Remote - Partially remote
Location - Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Type - Full Time