Mastree - Business Development Role (0-2 yrs)
You will begin in an individual contributor's role, working in a team of go-getters to help spread the Mastree's way of Learning. You will be showcasing the unique Mastree's way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales.
Primary Function: Sales (B2C), Business Development
1. Identify and develop strategic relationships with potential customers.
2. Assist in the development of a strong pipeline of new customers through inbound & outbound customer calls.
3. Regular follow-ups with new and existing customers.
4. Ongoing monitoring and analysis of pipeline to review performance and optimize accordingly to make sure objectives are met.
5. Update and create tailored client proposals.
6. Maintain, build and update calling/mailing databases.
Preferred Skill Sets:
1. 0-1 years of experience in Inside Sales/telesales experience in a B2C environment with excellent communication skills, enthusiastic go-getter and willing to meet targets.
2. Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
3. Having a knack for sales.
4. Good verbal and written communication skills.
5. Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
5. Should be fluent in English & Hindi.
Given the Co-VID situation, our team is working from home.