Director at Masters Union
Views:1014 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Masters Union - Head - Student Experience & Engagement (6-18 yrs)
Head: Student Experience & Engagement
- Provides vision, leadership, and strong strategic direction to the Division of Student Affairs in supporting the academic mission.
- Provides strong, creative, energetic, and strategic leadership to design and implement a comprehensive program of services and activities for students in support of a holistic approach to higher education. Formulates goals and objectives for the Division and oversees the achievement of those goals to ensure that they are compatible with the Strategic Plan.
- Supervises and evaluates management, operations, and programs in the area of student activities, student services, and student life.
- Professionally represents at events with students, and the community. Represents through service on appropriate community boards and committees.
- Collaborates with divisions to engage faculty, staff, alumnae, and the community to participate in programs to advance student retention.
- Works with other administrators in program development, curriculum evaluation, and educational matters of mutual concern.
- Collaborates with Institutional Advancement and Development in working with corporate, private, and public organizations and agencies to broaden financial support for students.
- Provides professional development opportunities and support for direct reports and staff.
- Promotes an active, safe, and healthy social environment for all students and enhances opportunities for academic success.
- Performs other related duties as assigned including ensuring that the University's brand is always uplifted and upheld in positive regard.