Director at Masters Union
Views:704 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Masters Union - Head - Engagements & Student Affairs (5-8 yrs)
The Student Affair Head acts as a principal adviser regarding all the activities related to managing student life activities within the campus with the aim to provide students with the best campus experience, this includes, but is not limited to, sports events, Clubs, tech Boot camps volunteering activities, and counseling services.
- Provides vision, leadership, and strong strategic direction to the Division of Student Affairs in supporting the academic mission of the University.
- Provides strong, creative, energetic, and strategic leadership to design and implement a comprehensive program of services and activities for students in support of a holistic approach to higher education. Formulates goals and objectives for the Division and oversees the achievement of those goals to ensure that they are compatible with the University's Strategic Plan.
- Supervises and evaluates management, operations, and programs in the area of student activities, student services, and student life.
- Professionally represents the University at events with students, parents, and the community. Represents the University through service on appropriate community boards and committees.
- Collaborates with university divisions to engage faculty, staff, alumnae, and the community to participate in programs to advance student retention.
- Works with other administrators in program development, curriculum evaluation, and educational matters of mutual concern.
- Develops innovative programs that establish early P-12 interest in enrollment.
- Collaborates with Institutional Advancement and Development in working with corporate, private, and public organizations and agencies to broaden financial support for students.
- Provides professional development opportunities and support for direct reports and staff.
- Promotes an active, safe, and healthy social environment for all students and enhances opportunities for academic success.
- Performs other related duties as assigned including ensuring that the University's brand is always uplifted and upheld in positive regard.
- Excellent quantitative, analytical communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills as well as excellent written and verbal skills.
- Passion for building world-class institutions of higher education.
- Ability to direct, manage, implement and evaluate department operations.
- Ability to establish department goals and objectives that support the strategic plan.
- Ability to lead, motivate, develop, and train others.
- Independent facilitator with proven organizational ability and skill for handling multiple tasks simultaneously.