HR at Masters Union
Views:871 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Masters Union - Assistant Professor - Finance Domain (0-4 yrs)
About the organization:
Masters- Union is a new age business school offering industry-immersive business education where the classes are led by top industry leaders and practitioners. It is a first of its kind institute where distinguished leaders from different walks of life have really re-imagined business education in order to create effective business professionals for the ever-changing economy. The institute is strategically located in the very heart of Gurugram's business district, flanked by several Fortune 500 companies, in order to provide the ultimate industry immersive and hands-on learning experience from day one. The most ground-breaking feature of its 16-month intensive Post Graduate Programme in Technology and Business Management (PGP-TBM) is that the courses are taught by CXOs, MDs, Eminent Public Leaders, and even Members of Parliament, apart from distinguished global faculty from top B-schools who regularly consult with Fortune 500 companies.
The curriculum follows a dynamic learning model with not only core courses and specializations in modern age business concentrations, but also a series of consulting projects with real clients, field tours and technology bootcamps, an opportunity to build a startup, and most importantly, running a unique fund completely managed by students that invests in capital markets. There is a specific focus on exposing the cohort to cutting-edge emerging technology that is shaping the future of work, with dedicated modules for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain etc.
- Plan, design, deliver and evaluate courses led by Industry Practitioners/CXOs (Masters) in the area of expertise, as per the programme curriculum.
- Support the Masters end-to-end in building and delivering experiential course(s) and supplement the course(s) by teaching the academic and theoretical modules
- Oversee the full delivery and management of the course(s) along with the assigned Teaching Assistant(s). Plan, implement and review hour-by-hour content flow and sequence of course(s).
- Conduct lectures, tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations, introductory and final classes, and other appropriate learning activities as required.
- Undertake preparation of course guides, reading lists, digital content, and other relevant learning resources.
- Assess the work and progress of students and provide them with constructive feedback for effective professional development. Monitor student achievements, and participate in the development, administration, assessments of students.
- Act as an area/course/discipline coordinator including contributing to performance management, carrying out related planning and coordination responsibilities, organising the preparation and marking of assignments and all examinations (wherever appropriate), invigilating examinations, submitting grades. Also explore innovative and new age methods of evaluating student learning other than exams, and support the Master in implementing the same.
- Onboard new industry partners on the basis of placement targets across schools, and manage existing partners for retention of placements and internships.
- Participate in Faculty and Course review meetings and engage with stakeholders including but not limited to industry partners, institutes, organizations etc.
- Work towards continuously improving own teaching and learning, including developing a comprehensive teaching portfolio, and contributing to the continuous development and improvement of learning and teaching across the institute.
- Ensure that students are adequately informed of their respective area's class schedule, requirements and conduct of learning activities.
- Support, facilitate, contribute or participate in the student extra-curricular educational activities, seminar, conferences, workshops, bootcamps, field tours, convocation, professional societies and clubs, student and faculty development programs, major events wherever appropriate.
- Lead, supervise, manage and support a small team of Teaching Assistants (TAs) to ensure superior and effective teaching outcomes.
- Participate in research projects and research teams (where appropriate).
- Work in close coordination and consultation with the concerned authority at Masters- Union to help achieve the long term vision of Masters- Union.