Masters India - Manager - Business Development - SaaS Domain (3-7 yrs)
Business Development Manager - (SAAS)
What you will do:
- The goal of the Business Manager is to generate and close opportunities and work independently for Driving Sales.
- Use a consultative sales approach to acquire new clients.
- Articulate the value proposition and competitive positioning for all the products that one will be responsible to sell.
- Anticipate and handle objections during the sales process articulating clear and concise responses that position the benefits of the platform.
- Increasing the revenue from existing customers while attracting new ones by way of client acquisition and penetration.
- Ensuring daily/week updates of pipeline & provide accurate forecast to the sales leadership team on an ongoing basis.
- You will engage with the top-level executives[CXO/CEO] in the industry to generate sales through product presentation/demos and effectively communicate the products value proposition.
- This position will have a direct impact on our success by providing qualifying prospects from lead status into the sales pipeline.
- This role will handle all first contact with new clients and build relationships through marketing activity events, campaigns, direct mail, email, etc.
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Consistent use of sales approach and techniques based on product or service solutions.
- Log, track and maintains customer contact and contact records.
- Attend sales meetings, vendor training, local trade shows to keep current with technology.
- Providing management with feedback.