Consultant - Talent Acquisition at Mastercard
Views:1577 Applications:364 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mastercard - Vice President - Learning & Development - Enterprise Technology Academy (12-15 yrs)
Vice President, L&D Enterprise Technology Academy
Who is Mastercard
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless- . We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
- The Mastercard Learning & Development Team's vision is to build the necessary capabilities to continue to win in the market by providing fit-for-purpose learning experiences to ensure people's skills remain relevant and forward-looking.
- The Vice President, L&D Enterprise Technology Academy leads the design, development, and delivery of learning solutions focused on the technical skills necessary to build, service, and maintain our products and services.
- The goal of this global leadership role is to ensure the durability of our brand as we enter more complex markets in a volatile world Learning is key to unlocking this.
- Are you a learning and skills thought leader with technology generalist/specialist experience? Do you have a passion for developing employees? Do you want to work for a company where you can do well while doing good?
- Consult with Mastercard's enterprise-wide governance council to determine prioritization of skills across Learning Academies.
- Create and lead the technology skill development strategy for the enterprise in cooperation with other Mastercard Learning Academy strategies.
- Partner with Global HR, Talent Center of Excellence, Learning Academies, and other internal teams throughout the organization to evaluate current and future technology skill development strategies to ensure alignment with company strategy.
- Manage a globally-diverse team of learning professionals responsible for designing, developing, and delivering technology learning solutions for the enterprise.
All About You
- Expert consulting experience with the ability to translate business needs and priorities into deliverable learning objectives.
- Expert to advanded technology competency and aptitude with the ability to confidently communicate with all levels of leadership.
- Advanced program and change management skills required to implement/execute multiple high-priority, high-visibility projects.
- Advanced experience in data collection and analysis for business impact reporting.
- Expert to advanded proficiency in presenting and facilitating to internal/external groups with varying audience sizes and leadership levels.
- As this role serves a geographically and culturally diverse employee base, experience in managing global teams and understanding cultural sensitivities is critical. Candidates will be expected to work flexibly and travel as required to offices in all regions in order to be fully effective in this position.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.-
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.