Mastercard - Senior Principal - Advisors Business Development - Data & Services Vertical (15-30 yrs)
Senior Principal - Advisors Business Development - South Asia (Open)
The Data & Services (D&S) business is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers make smarter decisions and drive better outcomes. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include consulting & innovation services in payments and beyond, data insights and analytics solutions as well as loyalty and marketing programs and platforms.
Within the Data & Services business, the Advisors Business Development organization is responsible to drive sales growth of D&S solutions, deepening with existing customers and winning new business to deliver in-year revenue and profitability goals. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated sales leader, with strategy consulting experience and a proven sales track record in the India market across key sectors - financial institutions, airlines, hotels, digital merchants, telco, retailers and government.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Defines the Data & Services growth strategy in the South Asia division and leads the execution of the strategy in partnership with the Division President, in-division teams and D&S functions (client services, product, marketing)
- Owns the D&S sales, revenue and profitability goals for the division across key dimensions - accelerating growth in all markets within the division, driving cross/up-sell to existing customers, landing and expanding with new logos, extending to new segments and expanding distribution channels (e.g. reseller partnerships).
- Collaborates with the Account Management team to win new network deals for Mastercard, leveraging and differentiating with D&S capabilities and solutions.
- Leads and builds a diverse and high performing business development team and fosters a high trust and collaborative environment with divisional teams and D&S functions that exemplifies the Mastercard Way.
- Be a thought leader for Mastercard when representing the D&S business in the division.
- Grows, nurtures and evangelizes the D&S brand internally and externally.
All About You:
- Experienced senior business development leader in leading sales teams in selling of D&S services (consulting & innovation, insights & analytics, marketing services, loyalty solutions) to FIs and non-FI segments.
- Takes an Insight led, consultative sales approach in engaging and selling with C-suite customers to win new business.
- Strong commercial and strategic acumen and proven track record in driving flawless execution in a matrixed environment.
- Excellent people leadership, communication and influencing skills. Leads by example, proven ability to influence and inspire direct and indirect teams to advance the strategy and deliver target outcomes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.