Mastercard - Senior Managing Consultant/Director - Advisors Client Services (8-12 yrs)
MasterCard Advisors is comprised of three synergistic business units with distinct P&Ls: Consulting Services, Information Services, and Managed Services. These business units are supported by Advanced Analytics, Advisors Promotion & Marketing, Information Technologies & Advisors Technology Integration, Data Acquisition & Business Development, Human Resources & Development, Finance, Operations, Law and a Project Management Office.
- Consulting Services is charged with combining professional problem-solving skills with deep payments expertise to address the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhance MasterCard's strategic and tactical performance and establish MasterCard's global thought-leadership preeminence.
- Information Services is responsible for the direct monetization of MasterCard's differentiated data asset.
- Managed Services is charged with providing superior executional services and turn-key solutions by leveraging MasterCard's unique differentiated data asset and exceptional modeling and analytical capabilities on behalf of large and small clients.
Role Description and Major Responsibilities:
Responsible for delivering top quality work as the Senior Managing Consultant in the global delivery team including consulting services business, test & learn and data & analytics.
- Function as a senior project manager for delivery projects
- Rigorously and logically identify issues covering client problems in the projects managed
- Generate key hypotheses and independently structures work at the project level
- Develop effective working relationships with mid- to senior-level client management
- Synthesize analyses into clear, sound recommendations
- Identify creative and useful additional analyses required and suggest new paradigms for recommendations
- Independently assess client agenda, internal culture and change readiness.
- Create effective, impactful and quality assured storylines and slides at the project level
- Leads small team of Associate Analysts, Consultants, Associate Managing Consultants, Managing consultants in AP region
- Participates in recruiting, training, and developing team members
All About You:
Core Consulting Skills
- Analytics & Insights
- Communications & Presence
- Team Contribution & Engagement Management
High Performance Culture.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Undergraduate degree required
- MBA or relevant post graduate degree recommended
Experience and Skills Needed:
- MBA or equivalent degree with extensive experience in a consulting organization, with exposure to payments business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to lead a team
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Attention to detail
- English required
- Additional languages desired
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.