MasterCard - Senior Managing Consultant - Data & Services - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (8-12 yrs)
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company.
Senior Managing Consultant, D&S
MasterCard Data & Services, the professional services arm of MasterCard Worldwide, provides payments-focused consulting services (including business strategy, proposition & operating model design, performance optimization, marketing, information and risk management) to financial institutions and merchants worldwide.
With its unique payments expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, MasterCard Data & Services has established a strong track record of successfully addressing the challenges and opportunities of its clients.
Working with colleagues and clients locally and in-market, this team will systematically leverage our extensive experience to create and deliver powerful consulting-lead solutions & standard methodologies which generate high client impact and improved profitability.
- Are you motivated by developing new consulting models, leading to insights into issues and developing recommendations that add real value to clients?
- Can you develop key hypotheses and construct logical storylines?
- Do you want to play a key role in driving a world beyond cash?
Senior MAnaging Consultant will be part of the global team formulating, implementing and managing a delivery:
Project Management & Delivery :
- Responsible for developing top quality work in the centralized consulting team
- Obtain data from multiple sources, collate, analyze and triangulate information to develop reliable fact bases and reports as per the defined methodologies
- Apply a range of quantitative and qualitative analytical techniques to rigorously identify client issues and synthesize analysis into clear, sound recommendations
- Structure and prepare draft reports and steering committee presentations that require minimal editing
Team & Stakeholder Management
- Act as a key end-to-end resource lead on small to mid-sized projects - plan, organize and structure own work & that of Analysts to manage time and effort effectively within project budget/ profitability expectations
- Confidently deliver presentations to internal and external clients
- Configurable Solution Development & Knowledge Management
- Help develop a scalable consulting business model by developing standardized methodologies, solution packages and deploying established project templates to ensure consistent, high-quality deliverables
- Efficiently leverage intellectual capital from engagement work to create reusable knowledge assets and actively share tools, methods and best practices across projects
- Support MasterCard Advisors and local market account teams in identifying opportunities where standardized solutions can be utilized and assist in business development
All About You :
We are looking for a dynamic, self-starter and highly motivated individuals who would like to work in an intellectually & professionally challenging environment and can contribute to building up a new practice.
- Demonstrable consulting or equivalent business management experience or internal consulting experience in a major financial institution
- Consultant or equivalent from Tier 1 strategy consulting firms or Senior Consultant with the Strategy practice of Tier-2 consulting firms/ Big 4s or AVP or equivalent in Corporate Strategy team of a leading FI
- Strategy consulting in FS/ banking/ payments or consumer-oriented industries (and not transformation or technology implementation consulting) will be preferred
- Advanced degree or MBA from Tier-1 college with strong academic record
- Strong analytical, story-boarding & problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Excellent client management & engagement management skills with experience in leading small modules/ teams on engagements
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams and across communication channels
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We have implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we- re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law