Consultant - Talent Acquisition at Mastercard
Views:135 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Mastercard - Principal - Software Development Engineering - Java Architect (12-19 yrs)
- Successfully lead major projects and complex assignments with broad scope and long-term business implications. Create solutions with high level of innovation, cost effectiveness, high quality and faster time to market. Lead day to day system development and maintenance activities of the team to meet service level agreements (SLAs). Collaborate with business and technical partners to identify and scope the opportunities, outline potential value and ROI, identify risks, benefits and constraints. Contribute to the overall strategy and manage complex issues within functional area of expertise.
- Develop overall strategic technical plan and create architecture proposals based on identified solution gaps. As recognized subject matter expert, lead planning, design and implementation of technical solutions. Create solution definition and solution architecture. Assist Management in Business Case Development and Scenario Planning leading to an effective decision making process. Make presentations to the Management, Business Owners and other Stakeholders.
- Assist in examining commercially available and forthcoming industry technologies related to area of expertise. Research on current and upcoming technologies and application appropriate frameworks and provide recommendations to Management. Perform PoCs (Proof of Concept) and help Department in the selection of Technology. Proactively create and maintain solution and technology road maps.
- Partner with Project Managers in implementation of processes per the evolving needs of the team and the solutions. Mentor and guide other team members during all phases of the SDLC.
- Lead and guide team through all phases of the SDLC of an application. Successfully lead production incident and problem management, identification of root cause and remediation of the problems. Mentor, coach and assist project team members. Provide Brownbag sessions on new and upcoming technologies, methodologies and frameworks. Provide technical training to the team. Assist with selection of technical resources for the projects.
All About You
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Ability to design and architect complex IT systems.
- Ability to provide technical leadership to the team.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Agile Methodologies is required.
- Demonstrate MC Core Competencies.
- Comprehensive experience with the following: Java, Web Service Design and Development, SOA
- Ability to be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and able to function under pressure in an independent environment along with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
- Strong communication skills -- both verbal and written - and strong relationship, collaboration skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies, frameworks and tools and support multiple concurrent activities and to interface with external / internal resources, working as a member of a matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.