Mastercard - Manager - Product Management (5-8 yrs)
Manager, Product Management
The Digital Payment & Labs group's vision is to create a world beyond plastic through a combination of technology and strategic partnerships. We are creating great experiences for consumers across all channels and all devices, enabling merchants to reach new consumers in ways not possible in the pre-digital world. We work with banks, merchants and digital participants to enable consumers to use connected devices for everyday shopping and payments.
This role requires the candidate to:
- Management of the MasterPass Digital wallet solutions, with a focus on issuing banks
- Own end to end project delivery responsibilities for key partner and market engagements
- Conduct opportunity assessments on new initiatives & ideas, with the intent of leveraging MasterPass & the MasterCard network.
- Monitor product performance metrics at all stages of the product life cycle, and make recommendations that improve upon existing projects or solutions.
- Manage reports for internal and external consumption
All about you
- Bachelor's degree required,
- Background in payments, from a scheme and/or issuer perspective, and an understanding of the industry, is necessary
- Experience in digital payments and/or issuer wallet/payment solutions with proven success in bringing products to market a plus
- Understanding of web & mobile applications, including integration frameworks & architectures.
- Operational understanding of digital payments technologies, platforms, solutions
- Ability to leverage technical knowledge & real world experience to solve complex business problems.
- Excellent problem solving, product documentation, and project management skills.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong, productive working relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers
- Ability to influence people at multiple levels and navigate a global, decentralized organization
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Relevant language skills (Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese) a plus
- Ability to develop creative solutions for customer needs across multiple products and services.
- Occasional travel required.