MasterCard - Consultant - Delivery Consulting (5-10 yrs)
Our Purpose :
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company.
Job Title : Consultant, Delivery Consulting
MasterCard Advisors is helping to shape the future of data insights by leveraging billions of anonymized, aggregated transactions in a 10 petabyte date warehouse to help financial institutions, merchants, media, and governments manage their businesses more effectively.
Advanced Analytics is charged with servicing clients by centralizing and optimizing the world class analytical, modeling, software coding, data sourcing, product development, product management, econometrics, and associated delivery capabilities of the MasterCard Advisors organization.
Use broad Banking, Retail, Travel, Technology, Digital, media, and/or payments industry experience and deep knowledge of the application of big data quantitative analytics to provide hands-on support for information product development and custom analytical project delivery that satisfies and retains a global client base.
Work closely with Data & Services Advanced Analytics teams and external clients around the world to architect, develop, and maintain advanced reporting and data visualization capabilities on large volumes of data in order to support consulting projects, model development, model scoring, and campaign measurement.
- Translate business requirements into tangible solution specifications and high quality, on time deliverables.
- Partner with different stakeholders and execute proof of concepts to assess the value of solutions.
- Work with and lead team members working on a project.
- Analyze large volumes of transactional data to generate insights and actionable recommendations to drive business growth.
- Automate data analysis and insight generation.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the Core objectives and strategies and how automation and machine learning can support each effort.
- Develop innovative and modern machine learning solutions.
- Passion for knowing for emerging trends and identifying relevant opportunities.
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Apply quality control, data validation, and cleansing processes to new and existing data sources.
- Support User Acceptance Testing for production applications; comply with all MasterCard internal policies and external regulations
- Support a high performance workplace
All about You :
- B.Tech. / Advanced degree in Engineering, or Mathematics. M.S. preferred.
- Experience in managing Clients, hands-on business analysis, segmentation and modelling, Advanced Analytical frameworks for solving business problems
- Experience of working with a large volume of data.
- Strong Hadoop, SQL, Python, PySpark, MS-Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to details
- Ability to work on a team or independently
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We- ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.