MasterCard - Associate Managing Consultant - Data & Services/Delivery - IIM/ISB (3-5 yrs)
Our Purpose :
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company.
Job Title : Associate Managing Consultant, Data & Services, Delivery
Job Description :
Advisors with Advanced Analytics is charged with servicing Consulting Services, Information Services and Managed Services by centralizing and optimizing the world class Solution Design, analytical, modeling, product development, product management, econometrics, and associated delivery capabilities of the MasterCard Advisors organization.
Use broad retail, capital markets, media, and/or payments industry experience and deep knowledge of the application of big data quantitative analytics to provide hands-on support for information product development and custom analytical project delivery that satisfies and retains a global client base.
Major Responsibilities :
- Generate key hypotheses and independently structure work at the work stream or project level
- Travel to client sites across the world to deliver Analytics projects by collaborating with global teams and clients
- Synthesize analyses into clear, sound recommendations; take responsibility for structuring and writing reports and client ready presentations from a work stream or project level.
- Collect and synthesize feedback from clients, project delivery analysts, and sales teams for new solutions or product enhancements. Provide design specifications, functional and technical requirements for development of new products and solutions.
- Data mining, model development, time series analysis, forecasting. Experience in Risk strategy, Credit Line strategy, credit card life cycle (Acquisition, Customer Engagement, Fraud)
- Build behavioral scorecards for target marketing and risk management solutions using econometric and statistical modeling techniques
- Create highly predictive models using segmentation and regression techniques to drive profits
- Knowledge of metrics, measurements, and benchmarking to complex and demanding solutions across multiple industry verticals
- Review analytics end-products to ensure accuracy, quality and timeliness.
- Proactively seek new knowledge and structures project work to facilitate the capture of Intellectual Capital with minimal oversight
- Develop effective working relationships with local and global teams including business partners Proactively seeks new knowledge and structures project work to facilitate the capture of Intellectual Capital with minimal oversight
Qualification and Skills Required :
- Experience in hands-on business analysis, modeling and segmentation and data mining using large volumes of granular data to deliver analytical solutions
- Advanced degree in Economics/Statistics/Mathematics with an emphasis on business applications. M.S./M.B.A. preferred from IIM- s/ISB
- Strong SAS, Hadoop, Python, R, MS-Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Platforms/Environments: Unix, SAS, SQL, Netezza, VBA, Microsoft BI Stack
- Experience in financial sector and payments industry preferred
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We- ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we- re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.