MasterCard - Analyst - Security Monitoring & Response (2-4 yrs)
Our Purpose :
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company.
Job Title : Security Monitoring and Response Analyst II - Pune
- Responsible for the development, delivery, maintenance or monitoring of security policies, standards, and best practices
- Implements security monitoring procedures, performs security related incident response and investigations
- Influences and oversees implementation of solutions.
- Follows defined processes with some level of autonomy.
- Works to improve cyber and physical security acumen to ensure they are up-to-date on security techniques and practices.
- Reports to management any issues or areas in the process that need to be addressed.
- Looks for and recommends process improvements
- Four year degree in a related field (or certifications and comparable experience)
- Exposure to troubleshooting, security, including network and internet systems security
- Able to guide less experienced team members
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We- ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we- re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.-