HR at Master Mind Consultancy
Views:157 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Master Data Manager - FMCG/FMCD (12-20 yrs)
I&A FINANCE MASTER DATA MANAGER
- Full ownership and custodianship of Master Reference Data (including hierarchies for Finance, HR Workday, SC, Plant, Materials, Product, Brands, Customer, etc.) used for both management and finance reporting.
- Engage across multiple business stakeholders from central corporate teams, countries and regions, and functional Finance teams e.g. Supply Chain Finance, CD Finance, HR, etc. to understand and articulate business requirements.
- Management and development of a virtual team across geography.
- Information management skills including business analysis, data and information modelling, designing of master data solutions, especially hierarchy design and creation of information standards.
- Skills in the design, construction and maintenance of master data tools including MDG from SAP.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management skills including the ability to lead and co-ordinate a global network of managers / stakeholders, both internal and external to deliver global projects OTIF.
- Good Excel skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines