Key Account Leader - Recruitment at Contactx Resource Management
Views:714 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Master Data Management Role - Consulting Firm (7-12 yrs)
You will be responsible for all the activities related to MDM domain.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Demonstrated ability in rolling out data governance and data quality and exposure to standard methodologies
- Deliver areas of operational improvement, technology implementations such as SAP MDG, SAP S4 Hana and digital solutions (Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning)
- Ability to link master data issues/challenges to business processes, problems, and analytics
- Be able to handle project delivery / Ops Delivery - timeline and landmark management, partner relationship management.
- Must have experience in delivering sophisticated MDM strategy assessments & implementation roadmap and operating model for MDM
- Understanding standards and processes in ERP such as SAP with Exposure to Reporting, Analytics, and data lake environments.
- Collaborate, conduct, and lead sessions with Business and IT resources and develop point of views, thought leadership content to establish as a leader in MDM
- Meaningful experience in MDM consulting, Data Governance with knowledge across multiple data domains with skills to conduct sophisticated and systematic analyses of data to produce insights
- Excellent written and communication skills must have independently led and executed the large scale, high-impacts MDM consulting projects or solutions
- Brings in a clear understanding of how Finish Product /Material Master Data can impact various processes of any company i.e., Linkage of Finish Product Master Data to various Business Processes
- Very good understanding of the E2E P2P and OTC activities and impact of MDM work to the downstream process and nuances of different entities, understanding of entity specific norms etc.
- Establish and facilitate cross-functional Vendor/Customer/Material /Finance and Data Governance client vision & expectations
- Abilities to perform quality audits on timely basis to validate and ensure the process in executed with error free and high-quality data standards.
- Graduate/Postgraduate with relevant experience in MDM
- Primary Industry knowledge in CPG/Retail, Manufacturing, or Insurance Industry
Preferred qualifications and skill set
- Highly driven and bring both the practical experience of implementing solutions in MDM & Data Governance
- Strong in operations and people management and should have handled a team
- Good understanding of transition methodology and Ability to identify process improvement areas
- Influencing skills, Creative thinking and innovative mind-set with understanding of business issues across multiple sectors
- Establish a solid grasp of the lean six sigma framework to drive continuous performance improvement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.