Key Account Leader - Recruitment at Contactx Resource Management
Views:898 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Master Data Management Role (6-12 yrs)
In this role, we are looking for a manager with knowledge any domains such as Material/Finish Products, Vendor, Customer, and Finance Master Data (charts of accounts, cost centres, legal entities, etc.). You will be responsible for all the activities related to MDM domain.
- Proven aptitude in rolling out data governance and data quality and exposure to standard methodologies
- Provide areas of operational improvement, digital solutions (Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning) and technology implementations such as SAP MDG, SAP S4 Hana
- Ability to link master data issues/challenges to business processes, problems, and analytics
- Shown capability to collaborate, conduct, and lead sessions with Business and IT resources
- Be able to handle project delivery / Ops Delivery - timeline and landmark management, partner relationship management.
- Experience in delivering sophisticated MDM strategy assessments & implementation roadmap
- Experience in crafting an operating model for Master Data Management
- Understanding standards and processes in ERP such as SAP
- Develop a point of views, thought leadership content to establish as a leader in MDM
- Exposure to Reporting, Analytics, and data lake environments.
- Applies knowledge and skills to conduct sophisticated and systematic analyses of data to produce insights
- Meaningful experience in MDM consulting, Data Governance with knowledge across multiple data domains
- Experience of having independently led and executed the large scale, high-impacts MDM consulting projects or solutions.
- Have delivered sophisticated MDM strategy assessments, implementation roadmaps
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the confirmed ability to connect with all levels including management and retail partners.
- Brings in a clear understanding of how Finish Product /Material Master Data can impact various processes of any company i.e., Linkage of Finish Product Master Data to various Business Processes
- Very good understanding of the E2E P2P and OTC activities and impact of MDM work to the downstream process
- Understanding of the process and nuances of different entities, understanding of entity specific norms etc.
- Establish and facilitate cross-functional Vendor/Customer/Material /Finance and Data Governance client vision & expectations
- Should have abilities to perform quality audits on timely basis to validate and ensure the process in executed with error free and high-quality data standards.
Qualifications we seek in you :
- Graduate/Postgraduate with relevant experience in Master Data Management
- Primary Industry knowledge in CPG/Retail, Manufacturing, or Insurance Industry
Preferred qualifications/Skills :
- Highly motivated and bring both the practical experience of implementing solutions in Master Data Management & Data Governance and the flair for developing transformations and new insights.
- Should be strong in operations and people management and should have handled a team
- Good understanding of transition methodology
- Ability to identify process improvement areas
- Influencing skills, Creative thinking/innovative mind-set
- Good eye for business and understanding of business issues across multiple sectors
- Demonstrate a solid grasp of the lean six sigma framework to drive continuous performance improvement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.