VP - Human Resources at Masai School
Views:1100 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Masai School - Manager - Operations (3-5 yrs)
- Enthusiastically handle the day to day operations at Masai, which involves interacting with Curriculum team and Admissions team
- Exhibits very good planning skills for conducting the teaching sessions and the weekly sessions with the help of faculty and teaching assistants.
- Exhibits superior Analytical and Problem solving skills for monitoring the performance of running batches and implementing actions to improve the learning experience
- Exhibits professionalism throughout periodic interactions and communications with students including emails, phone calls and text messages
- Master the use of internal systems and applications in order to become more efficient in your daily activities
- Demonstrate empathy for the struggles and challenges our students have undergone.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with team members, faculty, students, alumni, administrators and staff.
What you will need to bring :
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience in Operations/ Project/Program management - Very good Excel skills.
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail
- You enjoy technology, Comfortable in using (CRM systems, MS office & G Suite) in order to optimize for efficiency and success.
- A growth mindset: you're always looking for ways to improve yourself -
- Determination to persevere through challenges and adversity, Confidence and ability to learn and use new tools and systems
- To be organized and methodical- we're a startup with lots of moving pieces and you must stay on top of them
- We're looking for passionate, talented people who want to change the way the world thinks about higher education and unlock human potential, regardless of circumstance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.