Marsh & McLennan - Senior Specialist - Data Science - NLP (7-10 yrs)
We will count on you to :
- Be extremely proactive in building relationships with team members and business stakeholders
- Be agile in understanding the business and business model
- Articulate problem statements, conceive solutions and execute on the same.
- Demonstrate process excellence in project delivery, driven by an action orientation
- Fluent in Python and have experience with NLP libraries like core NLP, Pandas, Spacy, Genism, etc.
- Possess advanced knowledge of the HuggingFace libraries and concepts like tokens, tokenization, stemming, lemmatization, regex.
- Possess excellent proficiency in data and text interpretation, analysis and reasoning.
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, and identify data patterns & trends in order to provide insights to enhance business decision making capability.
- Use advanced statistical techniques for complex data analysis. Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques, developing analytical reports.
What you need to have :
- Bachelors degree in Engineering / Analytics or Masters Degree in Statistics/Computer Applications/ IT/Analytics /any discipline related to Data Science / Analytics.
- 7-8 years of progressive experience in Advanced analytics preferably working with packages like NLTK, BERT, Numpy,etc
- Knowledge of statistics, optimization or related field
- Excellent critical thinking ability, result orientation and project management skills
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Keenness and urgency to learn about the Marsh and the business units business, and insurance industry in general
What makes you stand out?
- Experience building machine learning applications in areas like time series forecasting, classification models, clustering models, multivariate regression models etc
- A commercial sense to apply proportionality to the depth of analytics used versus desired output
- Ability to take initiatives to strive for improvement in analytics techniques, process and output