Marsh & McLennan - Senior Manager - Business Architecture - GBPM (10-14 yrs)
Senior Manager - Business Architecture, GBPM
What can you expect?
- To drive optimisation of operating models across Marsh, align them to best practices and realise benefits in terms of reduced costs, enhanced revenues, better controls and improved client satisfaction
- To propose solutions that are tailored to the business needs
- To manage global stakeholders and project teams in a robust manner to drive proposed change
- To build and articulate frameworks and methodologies that can also be self-administered by the various operating companies
- To build capabilities in business architecture and to enhance own & and team's expertise
- To codify knowledge and articulate in the form of thought papers / case studies
What is in it for you?
- Discover what's great about working at Marsh and McLennan Companies - from the opportunities that our size brings, to our commitment to our communities and understanding the benefits you'll receive. We are four businesses with one
PURPOSE: helping companies meet the challenges of our time.
- As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, we are devoted to finding diverse individuals who are committed to the success of our clients and our organisation. Joining us will provide a solid foundation for you to accelerate your career in the risk and insurance industry. You will join a team of talented professionals from across the globe, which is dedicated to helping clients manage some of the world's most challenging and complex risks. We can promise you extraordinary challenges, extraordinary colleagues, and the opportunity to make a difference.
- Our rich history has created a client service culture that we believe is second to none. Our commitments to Diversity and Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility, and sustainability demonstrate our commitment to stand for what is right.
As a Marsh and McLennan Company colleague, you will also receive additional benefits such as:
- A competitive salary
- Employee friendly policies
- Health care and insurance for you and your dependants
- Healthy Work life balance
- A great working environment
- Flexible benefits packages to suit your needs and lifestyle
- Future career opportunities across a global organisation
We will count on you to:
- Be the thought leader on business architecture for Marsh globally
- Identify new servicing offerings for GBPM and strengthen existing value proposition
- Identify and pursue transition opportunities to create new roles and servicing offerings for MMGS
- Take accountability for projects end-to-end, and complete them in time & within budget
- Serve as the trusted advisor to the global & regional COOs and the Head of GBPM
- Lead & mentor colleagues and grow their expertise in business architecture
What you need to have:
- 10 to 14 years of external or internal management consulting experience in operating model design & assessment, transformation and change management
- Excellent business acumen, stakeholder management, relationship building, executive presence, communication, influencing, negotiation and coaching skills
- Experience working with global stakeholders and cultures
- MBA from a premier business school
What makes you stand out?
- Experience in leading implementation of transformational initiatives
- Experience in process blueprinting, continuous improvement, digital transformation and project / programme management
- Insurance domain knowledge