Senior Talent Acquisition Manager at MMC
Views:85 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Marsh & McLennan - Senior Actuarial Specialist/Lead Actuarial Specialist - UK Pension (5-10 yrs)
Senior Actuarial Specialist/Lead Actuarial Specialists (UK pension)
Delivery management :
- As a releaser of processes, ensure the quality of delivery of all EB actuarial work released to UK actuaries is of high standard.
- Meeting all service level agreements at least 95% of the time.
- Maintaining a high quality of deliverables, ensuring a 95% QC positive track.
- Ensuring not more than 2 audit failures within the team. Ensure workflow owners follow the cons ops guidelines and are not subject to audit failures.
- Maintaining minimum team productivity of 105% and agreed client utilisation targets (in the range of 65%-70%).
- Ensure constructive and timely feedback is provided for all work completed by self and team members.
Process improvements :
- Initiate and implement improvements to existing processes to bring about greater efficiencies.
- Implement ideas agreed by the internal management team or the cons ops exec.
- As owners of templates and portfolio guides, ensure these are regularly updated.
- Through automation, provide suggestions to reduce should take times.
- Contribute to EB / KS wide projects. As an individual, work on one project within the team.
- Provide bandwidth to team members to meaningfully contribute to project work.
People management :
- Regular, structured and documented 1-1s to provide clear direction on performance levels and career paths.
- Appropriately reward and recognise contribution of team members, creating the right level of visibility for their contributions. Actively represent the team's and employee's success stories to larger platforms.
- Highlight and escalate people issues through the right channels. Ensure solutions are identified and communicated back.
- Ensure team attrition is limited to 10% per year, proactively suggest and implement steps to keep this under control.
- Work closely with peers to adopt consistent practices across teams, implement decisions made in the internal managers group.
Training and Mentoring :
- Work together with the cons ops management team to identify training needs and plans for the team.
- Conduct training sessions for the team. Regular follow up and on floor support to team members on technical query resolution, problem solving, soft skill development.
- Provide adequate support through internal and external training sessions for skill development - at least 3 days of training per individual in the year. Liaise with the Technical Manager.
Stakeholder management :
- Ensure timely delivery of management reports to stakeholders, with 100% compliance to monthly timelines
- Due diligence, follow up on escalations, negative feedbacks.
Education and Experience :
- Graduation in actuarial or related stream with good progress of actuarial papers
- 5-10 years of UK Pension actuarial / life experience