HR at Confidential
Views:1427 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:173
Marsh & McLennan - Manager - Recruitment (7-9 yrs)
Division : Human Resources
Department : Recruitment
Job Title : Manager - Recruitment
Reports to : Head - Recruitment
Job Purpose :
- Source, evaluate and recruit the right talent within the defined timelines and at the right cost while ensuring an outstanding experience for the candidates as well as the stakeholders.
Principle Accountabilities :
1. Design, develop and maintain the recruitment process in the organization (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps)
2. Design the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source
3. Lead volume recruiting for Operations and Finance for Mumbai location.
4. Explore the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external vendors
5. Liaise with the stakeholders to define, understand and review the requirements of every vacancy to ensure a focused search process
6. Map all mandates using multiple / appropriate tools to have a better understanding of the available skill sets / talent in the market
7. Use appropriate channels of sourcing to ensure mandates are closed within the defined timelines and at the right cost
8. Liaise with candidates and stakeholders to ensure a smooth and positive experience which will reflect the values and culture of the organization
9. Build and maintain adequate information / data that can help in assessing effectiveness / experience and other relevant recruitment matrices
10. Monitor and constantly reduce the costs of the recruitment process
Operating Environment :
- The recruitment team is a part of the Human Resources team that closely works with the business / stakeholders in order to understand and provide for the right talent at the right cost and within the right timeframe
Framework & Boundaries :
- The recruitment team has to function within the framework of the recruitment norms and budgets that may be reviewed from time to time basis business exigencies of JLTI or its stakeholders. They also have to ensure that candidates meet the standards as laid down by the organization for each specific role.
Superiors : Head Recruitment, Director HR.
Others Within the company : Hiring Leads, Business Leaders, Employees and Support functions
Outside the company : Candidates and recruitment vendors
Person Specifications :
Education Essential : Graduate
Desirable : Post Graduate Diploma in HR
Desirable : PI certification
Experience Essential : A minimum of 7-9 years of experience of Volume hiring with some exposure to technology recruitment.
Desirable : Experience in similar industry will be an added advantage
Knowledge Essential : Knowledge of market mapping, search, using multiple tools. Example, job portals, networking sites, cold calling, external vendors, etc.
Skills & Abilities Essential :
- Ability to multi task and work under tight deadlines while maintaining consistent quality and adherence to process / policy.
- Ability to build relationships and networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good influencing skills
Desirable : Knowledge of MS Office skills at an intermediate level