HR at Confidential
Views:1594 Applications:419 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:164
Marsh & McLennan - Manager - Learning & Development (7-10 yrs)
Talent and Learning Team at MMGS is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Mumbai, Hrinandani Powai office:
What can you expect? (Summary)
- Manager Learning and Development works with the Learning Leader in the execution of the Talent and Learning strategy for the year.
- He/she designs, builds, administers and delivers training based on the training needs of the organization.
- He/she coordinates with key stakeholders across business and functions to- determine development needs of- various stakeholder groups, develops,- and- ensures training is crafted for the right audience at the right time, through the right channel, in a consistent and engaging format.
What is in it for you?
- Discover what's great about working at Marsh and McLennan Companies from the opportunities that our size brings, to our commitment to our communities and understanding the benefits you- ll receive. We are four businesses with one
- Helping companies meet the challenges of our time.
- As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, we are devoted to finding diverse individuals who are committed to the success of our clients and our organisation. Joining us will provide a solid foundation for you to accelerate your career in the risk and insurance industry.
- You will join a team of talented professionals from across the globe which is dedicated to helping clients manage some of the world's most challenging and complex risks. We can promise you extraordinary challenges, extraordinary colleagues, and the opportunity to make a difference.
- Our rich history has created a client service culture that we believe is second to none. Our commitments to Diversity and Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility, and sustainability demonstrate our commitment to stand for what is right.
As a Marsh and McLennan Company colleague, you will also receive additional benefits such as:
- A competitive salary
- Employee friendly policies
- Health care and insurance for you and your dependents
- Healthy Work life balance
- A great working environment
- Flexible benefits packages to suit your needs and lifestyle
- Future career opportunities across a global organisation
We will count on you to: (Job Responsibilities)
- Supports the training leader in the development of core content and execution strategy- using various training methods, i.e. asynchronous or synchronous learning to- ensure individuals- required functional skills/knowledge development
- Develops- and- tailors training based- on- topic- (Behavioral) and- target- audience ( Mid - Senior Leadership)
- Designs and creates learning modules and course materials that is interactive, engaging and relevant keeping principles of instructional design in mind
% Split : 70%
- Designs learning collaterals, trainers guides and establishes a methodical process and approach to content development
- Determines best method and channel to address various training needs, brings own experience of working across platforms and technologies to tailor learning methodology for best user experience
- Recommends new formats for making learning interesting such as games, simulations, theater, movie review, book review, mobile/video based, AI/VI etc.
- Executes- the- training- plan- and- deliverables,- ensuring- alignment- with- the training- objectives : % Split : 30%
- Organizes and delivers training sessions using variety of learning methodologies.
- Assesses training needs through interviews with Business Leaders and managers
- Assists in the evaluation of training programs and works towards increasing learning effectiveness
- Reviews training materials, supports instructors, guides colleagues and team
- Performs administrative tasks such as monitoring costs, creation on learning calendars, program management of various leaning events
What you need to have:-
- 7+ years of experience in Learning and Development
- Instructional Design knowledge and experience
- Expertise in Content Design and Creation using a variety of delivery channels
- Creativity and readiness to experiment with various learning methodologies
- Good Facilitation skills
- Possess problem solving skills and reasoning ability
- Ability to adapt quickly
What makes you stand out?
- Knowledge of working on authoring tool like Articulate
- Excellent Program Management skills
- Experience in designing Leadership development programs
- High expertise in facilitating leadership development programs