Senior Talent Acquisition Manager at MMC
Views:248 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Marsh & McLennan - Manager - Contact Center Resource Planning (10-12 yrs)
Contact Center Resource Planning Manager
The Contact Center Resource Planning Manager would be expected to manage and develop a workforce planning and capacity management framework for all Contact Centers operating in Mercer O&T, aligning these models against MI/forecasts/budgets, highlighting common data driven outliers / trends, improve service level planning and support a data driven improvement agenda.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for analyzing Contact Centre MI. Service level planning, highlight common trends, spotlights and challenges
- Responsible for Resource/Workforce planning, and alignment against Global CCM KPIs + forecasts + budgets
- Long and short term forecasting. Undertake regular gap and trend analysis on resource levels. Carry out long-term workforce plans to continue grow while improving cost effectiveness / finance margin.
- Co-ordination with Contact Centre management for day to day management
- Coordination with Leadership for resource and service delivery. Responsible for coordinating workload calibration sessions with Leaders across all Geographies.
- Identify pockets of lean and stretch in capacity and report to Leadership; Track if teams have the right supervisor and support ratios
- Collating MI from multiple systems (e.g. CCaaSS - Five 9, Odigo; Scheduling Systems; CRC systems), processes, inputs and outputs, having work knowledge of personal regulatory requirements
- Bachelor's degree. Post-graduation or equivalent preferred
- 10+ years of experience
- Hands on experience in contact center management, including scheduling, real time queue management and forecasting/planning.
- Working experience on scheduling and WFM tools like Aspect, Five9 etc.
- Knowledge of power BI skills