Senior Talent Acquisition Manager at MMC
Views:1524 Applications:381 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Marsh & McLennan - Consultant - Talent Strategy Consulting - IIM/XLRI/TISS/MDI (2-5 yrs)
Consultant - Talent Strategy Consulting
Job Title : Consultant - Talent Strategy Consulting
Career Level : C
Business/Function : Career (Talent) Consulting business
Location : Gurgaon
Region / Market : IMETA
Support project delivery as a team member across Talent and M&A solution areas:
- Workforce and Organization Transformation - Organisation Design and Structuring, Workforce Planning, Job Evaluation, New Shape of Work - Work Redesign, Flexible Working, Re/Upskilling, etc.
- HR Transformation - HR Operating Model, HR Process Re-design, HR Technology Strategy, Selection and Implementation, etc.
- Talent Management - Competency Framework, Career Architecture, Assessment and Development, Leadership Coaching, Performance Management System, etc.
- Employee Experience - Culture, EVP, Engagement, Employee Listening, etc.
- M&A - HR due diligence, HR integration planning, do-by-close and day 1 preparation, post-deal HR integration management (structures, grades, reward programs, HR processes and policies, etc.), project management, communication and change management, etc.
Project delivery support includes the following:
- Participate in client meetings to understand client requirements and discuss solutions
- Research material on the client organization to understand the context and requirement
- Apply analytical thinking to gain deeper understanding and identify key requirements, gaps and potential solutions
- Prepare an outline of the recommended solution; Validate the recommended solution with the Project Manager and client stakeholders
- Support project management aspects like project planning, tracking project progress, etc.
- Provide support in developing white-papers/ PoVs, participate in client seminars and industry events, undertake research under guidance of internal SMEs, develop case studies for projects, etc.
- Support business development through participation in requirements understanding meetings and developing proposals to drive sales
- Build working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Quality of deliverables / outputs
- Client Satisfaction Score / Feedback
- Utilization on billable client work
- Turn-around time for submission of deliverables / outputs
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Education: (degree / diploma) Full time MBA from a premier institute passing out in 2023
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience in HR function and proven track with reputed organizations. Prior consulting experience will be preferred.
Knowledge and skills (general and technical):
- Good understanding of various areas in HR
- Dynamic, motivated, flexible and result-oriented personality with the ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good at multi-tasking
- The position offers good career advancement opportunities, supported by training and professional development as well as access to the firm's global network.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.