Assistant Manager at Mercer
Views:592 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Marsh & McLennan - Associate - Talent Consulting (6-8 yrs)
Roles & Responsibility:
Project Management and Delivery:
Lead delivery of projects across Talent and M&A solution areas:
- Workforce and Organization Transformation - Organization Design and Structuring, Workforce Planning, Job Evaluation, New Shape of Work - Work Redesign, Flexible Working, Re/Upskilling, etc.
- HR Transformation - HR Operating Model, HR Process Re-design, HR Technology Strategy, Selection and Implementation, etc.
- Talent Management - Competency Framework, Career Architecture, Assessment and Development, Leadership Coaching, Performance Management System, etc.
- Employee Experience - Culture, EVP, Engagement, Employee Listening, etc.
- M&A - HR due diligence, HR integration planning, do-by-close and day 1 preparation, post-deal HR integration management (structures, grades, reward programs, HR processes and policies, etc.), project management, communication and change management, etc.
Practice Development :
- Provide support in developing white-papers/ PoVs, creating proprietary tools/offerings under the guidance of internal SMEs, participating in client seminars and industry events, etc.
Business Development :
- Support business development through participation in BD meetings, driving sales, etc. Interact extensively with clients to understand requirements (during project delivery and BD), present recommended solutions, build strong working relationships, establish self as a trusted advisor, etc.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and establish self as a trusted advisor to clients
What you need to have:
- Full time MBA/ Equivalent from a premier institute
- 6-8 years of relevant work experience (Post MBA/ Equivalent) in HR function and proven track with reputed organizations. Prior consulting experience will be preferred.
What makes you stand out?
- Good understanding of various areas in HR
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Dynamic, motivated, flexible and result-oriented personality with the ability to perform under pressure