Senior Talent Acquisition Manager at MMC
Views:1587 Applications:473 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Marsh & McLennan - Associate Director - HR Consulting/Transformation (9-14 yrs)
Talent and Transformation Consulting business is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Gurgaon / Bengaluru office:
Associate Director - HR Transformation
What can you expect?
Role of Associate Director in the Talent and Transformation business of Mercer Consulting. Primary focus is on project delivery but will be supporting business development (sales) as well.
What is in it for you?
The position offers good career advancement opportunities, supported by training and professional development as well as access to the firm's global network.
We will count on you to :
Project Management and Delivery :
Lead / oversee delivery of complex projects across across HR Transformation areas:
- Digital HR Transformation: Develop HR technology strategy, drive technology selection and implementation and enable process optimization and improvements. Partner with HR Technology providers for bringing the right solutions to the client.
- HR Operating model: Design best-in-class HR Operating models, re-engineer HR processes and service delivery models including shared services transformation
- Change Management: Manage downstream processes with respect to transformations such as change management, communications, leadership, stakeholder assignment and project management.
- In addition, can work in other Talent and M&A solution areas depending on interest and business requirements:
- Workforce and Organization Transformation - Organisation Design and Structuring, Workforce Planning, Job Evaluation, New Shape of Work - Work Redesign, Flexible Working, Re/Upskilling, etc.
- Talent Management - Competency Framework, Career Architecture, Assessment and Development, Leadership Coaching, Performance Management System, etc.
- Employee Experience - Culture, EVP, Engagement, Employee Listening, etc.
Practice Development :
- Lead practice development and thought leadership by articulating project learnings and trends into white-papers/ PoVs
- Customize global tools/offerings for India market and present Mercer's offerings and POVs in client seminars and industry events, etc.
Business Development :
- Lead business development for the HR Transformation solution area through understanding clients requirements, leading proposals and solution development to drive profitable sales
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and establish self as a trusted advisor to clients
Revenue generation / asset management accountability : yes
Management responsibility : Number of direct reports : 2 to 3
Typical project team size : Between 1 and 5 members
Manages multiple projects? Yes
Percentage of time spent on project management : 50%
What you need to have :
- Full time MBA
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in HR function and proven track with reputed organizations. Prior consulting experience is a plus, preferably in Transformation solution areas.
What makes you stand out?
- Strong understanding of various areas in HR
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Dynamic, motivated, flexible and result-oriented personality with the ability to perform under pressure
MERCER Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer's approximately 25,000 employees are based in 43 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 85,000 colleagues and annual revenue of over $20 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit mercer.com. Follow Mercer on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Marsh McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation, caste, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.