Manager at Marmore Mena Intelligence Pvt Ltd
Views:339 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Marmore MENA Intelligence - Senior Research Analyst (3-8 yrs)
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :
- Supporting internal senior management research requests on various topics as the case may be.
- Consistently tracking and implementing best practices in research, data collection and presentation.
- Looking out for ways to refine content presentation to reach more members of the target audience.
- Authoring strategic business and market intelligence reports, analyst briefings, white papers, articles, and other forms of content for various research themes such as Economic, Capital markets, Sector/industries, Company Profiling, etc.
- Undertaking data extraction using tools such as Thomson Reuters (Refinitiv) terminals in order to fulfil analytical activities.
- Proficient in undertaking desktop research effectively, quickly scaling up to add value and insights into research material gained.
- Developing thematic models to make sense of data, research literature and analysis, in order to drive critical conclusions and insights.
- Working confidently with clients to resolve business challenges or requirements during consulting assignments, with strong communication skills.
- Developing models and hypotheses to test business scenarios, analytical models and business recommendations.
- Driving continuous content development activities through ideas and suggestions.
- Developing attractive PowerPoint presentations
TECHNICAL SKILLS :
- Valuation methodologies (PE, EV/EBITDA, DCF etc.)
- Model Building
- Forecasting techniques
- Financial Statement analysis
- Report Writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
BEHAVIORAL SKILLS :
- Client Management skills
- Ability to learn job requirements quickly
- Team working skills
- Thought leadership
- Self-motivated in achieving deadlines and targets