Manager at Marmore Mena Intelligence Pvt Ltd
Views:679 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Marmore Mena Intelligence - Business Analyst (3-5 yrs)
JOB TITLE: Business Analyst - Management Information System & System Admin
Local Head: AVP Consulting and Advisory Services in Marmore
Technical Head: VP MIS of Markaz
DEPARTMENT: Controls & MIS
- The candidate shall Work with the VP MIS, leading on system development and function as system administrator for Markazs production systems including Vestio.
Internal - All functions
External - Consultants, Vestio team, Software vendors
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE :
- Develop RFPs (Requests For Proposal) and contribute to the preparation of future systems compared to current production systems, inclusive of anticipated costs/revenues, and focused on areas of unsatisfactory performance.
2. VESTIO AND CORE SYSTEM :
- Creating and submitting data collation reports.
- Troubleshooting system data and reporting issues in conjunction with the vendor
- Assisting Vestio users for resolving queries raised through helpdesk
- Training staff on systems and related processes
- Preparing and presenting reports based on analysis
- Gathering business requirements and providing a system design layout
- Managing client expectations during project development and implementation phases, keeping clients updated on expected deliverables
- Performing system documentations
- Performing regular data integrity and quality audits.
- Gathering and recording upcoming change requests
- Conducting Vestio user access reviews
- Research, competitive analysis and follow up on new market trends.
- Run simple databases query requests.
3. SHAREPOINT AND RELATED WORKFLOW SYSTEM :
- Ideating and gathering user requirements.
- Working with vendors to implement workflow and related efficiency suggestions
4. THIRD PARTY RELATIONSHIPS :
- Prepare presentations reports and studies relating to the software in order to keep Markaz abreast of latest trends and development within the industry
5. SYSTEMS, POLICIES, PROCEDURES & REPORTING :
- Recommend continuous improvements to departmental systems, policies, procedures, and reporting, so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
6. RELATED ASSIGNMENTS:
Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
- A Bachelors degree in computer science, math or engineering with strong background in data analytics, IT and platforms.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- 3+ years' experience in system analyst in software development, project management and related fields.
- Experience with end-user training and support. Investment banking knowledge is preferred
- Exposure to programming languages like SQL, Python , Java, Tableau.
- Exposure to guiding programmers to trouble shoot the system
- Ability to read, interpret, and verify data from multiple formats; programming languages, such as MSSQL, Visual Studio are preferred
- In-depth knowledge of data retrieval and storage systems
- Ability to work independently on projects
- Excellent communication and report-writing skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- English proficiency
- Decision making
- Professional development
- Results orientation and execution excellence.
- Strategic thinking
(The above Job Description is just indicative and not exhaustive. The Job holder may be required to undertake additional duties, which may be reasonably expected and forms part of the function of the job)