Hiring Manager at Marlin Dew Investments
Views:11128 Applications:2012 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1848
Marlin Dew Investments - Financial Analyst (2-6 yrs)
Skills Required : Excel, VBA, Good English
Expertise needed in :
- Accounting, Financial analysis and modeling skills, Data entry, Bookkeeping, Financial accounting, Financial forecasting, Financial reporting, Microsoft Excel, Company valuations, Financial forecasts, Financial projection
There's a wide variety of tasks that the CFO requires help with including:
- Performing numerical analysis on investment opportunities
- Company bookkeeping including verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Converting banks statements into income & expenses reports
- Automatically downloading bank statements using automated bank data feed software and compiling bookkeeping data from them
- Tabulating rent rolls spreadsheet from monthly property manager reports
- Creating financial models for real estate development deals
- Analyzing debt instruments, Excel data manipulation and formatting, including using VBA to automate such tasks.
- Maintaining historical records by filing documents into Google drive
- Preparing financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends, etc;
- The personal finances for the CFO, which may include making calls to investment brokers, pension administrators.
- Dedication and availability to work are the most important qualities we are looking for.