Marktine - Business Development Manager - IT Service Sales - Staff Augmentation (5-12 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our IT consulting services team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth by identifying and developing new business opportunities and maintaining relationships with existing clients. Our services and solutions include IT strategy, digital transformation, Salesforce consulting services, cloud migration, DevOps, big data, SAP, Oracle, and cybersecurity. The ideal candidate should have relevant sales experience in both domestic and international markets.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to achieve revenue targets for IT consulting services.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities through prospecting, networking, and relationship building.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients and provide exceptional customer service to ensure client satisfaction.
- Conduct research and analysis to understand the needs of potential clients and develop customized solutions to meet their needs.
- Lead negotiations and contract discussions with potential clients to close deals.
- Collaborate with our delivery and account management teams to ensure successful implementation and delivery of services and solutions.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales activity and performance in our CRM system (e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP).
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices related to IT consulting services to improve sales performance continuously.
- Travel to meet with prospects and existing clients and engage with them to understand their requirements and offer tailored solutions.
- Communicate with prospects and existing clients through multiple channels, including email, phone, video conferencing, and face-to-face meetings.
- Organize and attend industry events, conferences, and trade shows to increase brand awareness and generate leads.
- Create and deliver effective presentations and demos to showcase our services and solutions to potential clients.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to develop and execute digital campaigns to increase brand awareness and generate leads.
- 5+ years of experience infield sales, preferably in the IT consulting services industry, with a focus on domestic and international markets, including North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia.
- Proven track record of success in prospecting and closing new business deals in areas such as IT strategy, digital transformation, Salesforce consulting services, cloud migration, DevOps, big data, SAP, Oracle, and cybersecurity.
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with clients, as well as negotiating and closing deals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to non-effectively-technical audiences.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP) and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.