Assistant Manager Talent Acquisition at Marks and Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd
Views:2851 Applications:792 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Marks & Spencer - Assistant Manager - Product Marketing (5-7 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Product Marketing
- Develop comprehensive marketing plans with sales and marketing teams.
- Work closely with product development team to determine the most profitable course for each existing and new product.
- Understands the performance marketing strategies and implement them to improve the performance KPIs.
- Communicate the value of new products and services to the stakeholders involved.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Understand the market, target customers, their needs, the competition landscape to identify growth opportunities.
- Help marketing team in building highly engaging campaigns across user funnels to increase conversion rates.
- Representing the customer voice in product development, marketing and all related communications.
- 5 - 7 years of Product Marketing experience.
- Data driven with keen creative capabilities.
- Prior expertise in creating customer centric engaging content from product and technical features.
- Strong collaboration skills across teams.
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Good People Management skills -Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools.
- Very strong written communication and presentation skills.
Tools Experience : Adobe Analytics (Must have), AppsFlyer, Google Analytics & Firebase (Good to have)
Experience: Total work: 5 - 7 years (Required) with minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.