Assistant Manager Talent Acquisition at Marks and Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd
Views:490 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Marks & Spencer - Assistant Manager - Direct Taxation (2-4 yrs)
Job Function - Finance
Total Experience Required - 2+ Years.
Location - Gurgaon
Must-Have: A qualified Chartered Accountant with Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in Direct Taxation.
Job Purpose: To comply all the Income Tax act 1963 Compliances with concurrence of Reliance Direct Tax Team
Key Deliverables (Essential functions & Responsibilities of the Job):
- To prepare advance Tax working quarterly basis as per flash and outlook and arrange to pay advance tax accordingly.
- Validation TDS / GST working on monthly basis prepared by Team members and reconciling the same with books.
- Handling Tax Audits u/s 44AB, 80JJA, Transfer Pricing and CSR related.
- Preparation of Income tax retune and Income Tax computations under guidance of Reliance DT Team.
- Calculations of DTA / DTL for monthly accounts.
- Computation of Deprecations under Income tax act.
- Arranging details as per Notices received from various tax authorities and replying to them to authorities with help of Reliance DT Team.
- Calculation of present value of security deposits as per IFRS requirement
- Interpretation of various notifications and implementation of the same in MSR.
- Providing Details to UK and Reliance DT team as and when required.
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
- Knowledge of tax software and MS Office
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems.
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships.
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Analytical skills with detail orientation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.