Associate Director at MarketsandMarkets
Views:4585 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
MarketsandMarkets - Vice President - Marketing (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Oversees the company's media relations including social media and all methods of advertising
- Supervises the company's market research, community relations and customer service.
- Handles all printed promotions like brochures and electronic promotions like websites.
- Demonstrates a continual track record of success from month to month and year to year.
- Manages budgets across multiple departments.
- Sets up business processes and metrics.
- Drives daily execution and enhancement of the company's overall marketing strategy.
- Analyses the competition and reviews results of market research adjusting the company's marketing strategy accordingly.
- Advises the product development department based on results of market research.
- Provides support in the design and production of visual marketing tools.
- Obtains customer feedback regarding products and services and funnels the information to the appropriate departments so that adjustments can be made in product and service offerings.
- Participates in research to look for new product ideas and ways to grow business.
- Manages the company website and constantly updates information provided on the site to serve customers as well as staff.
- Heightens awareness of the company in the community and marketplace
- Communicates with industry experts and leverages their knowledge for the company's benefit.
- Handles corporate communications to deliver a brand-consistent message.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.