Associate Director at MarketsandMarkets
Views:1192 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
MarketsandMarkets - Vice President - Global Partnership & Alliances (20-24 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for developing and executing strategic alliances.
- Identify partnership opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating the benefits of association.
- Actively participate in Business Development
- Identify new sales leads, Pitch products and maintain fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Develop and execute a strategic partnership pipeline.
- Be proactive about solving problems and take additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- Manage end to end partner relation including pitching, negotiation. Contracting, execution, billing/invoicing, payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting.
- Deepen relations with partners by looking at opportunities for upselling and cross-selling.