Assistant Manager - HR at MarketsandMarkets
Views:1841 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
MarketsandMarkets - Strategic Growth Manager (4-8 yrs)
MarketsandMarkets is a market research & consulting firm dedicated to meet unmet needs of b2b business. We focus mainly on - high growth- upcoming technologies and products across different verticals; have 350 top global fortune companies as clients and a team of 350 professionals; Through accurate predictive analysis, we have built 3 new revenue streams apart from our traditional syndicate report business.
These streams connect to entire ecosystem of - high growth markets- and are driven by 1. Platform based Market Research (backed by Social technologies 2. Full Consulting practice 3. Global conferences
Financial Overview (Revenue, Profit, etc).
Revenues:US$24 mln, Profit PAT: US$ 7.5 million (2013), US$2.8(12), US$1 mln.
Job description (Role, Expectations)
Strategic Growth Manager (USA region) :
- Working with Global head directly and it would be for USA region.
- Ensuring end clients (tier 1) sees values through incremental revenues from our offerings.
- Maximizing revenues per account and achieve overall annual revenues of US$2 million.
- Proactively identify the transformation happening at client end and build practices/services around it.
- Collaborative innovation with the product/platform development team in the space of Market Research largely with the social technologies impacting b2b and b2c
- Drive performance into team of six- global and local team.
- B2b international sales experience,
- Industrial experience (any industry is fine), 5+ years experience.
All candidates are required to sign a Service Agreement of 1 year.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.