Manager Human Resource at MarketsandMarkets
Views:6260 Applications:616 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
MarketsandMarkets - Senior Manager/Associate Director - Research & Consulting - Healthcare & Medical Devices (9-15 yrs)
- Design industry metrics to be used real time by the market leaders, cutting across the entire eco-system for all the high growth market, newer applications, cutting edge technology developments impacting main stream businesses
- Exhibit thought leadership in a domain or business.
- Building a global industry network.
- Improvise the quality of research and consulting projects, by adding more insight, accuracy, best practices, domain knowledge and use of advanced metrics.
- Come out strongly as Industry thought leader and promote yourself through global conferences and proactively commenting on market dynamics by networking with key industry participants globally.
- Accountable for the P&L of the Respective Business Unit.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and distill the results of complex market research and analytics, resolve complex analytical problems
- Provide pre sales support to maximize revenues of the end customers and acquire new customers by unique value prop.
- Working in a team to produce programs that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organization, such as line managers, accountants and senior managers within the respective business line.
- Managing the delivery of training and development program.
- Mentor team, build efficiency and efficacy in the process, monitor and review progress on day to day basis.
- Focus on Customer Growths, drive growth engagement Model in the respective business unit, sustain and increase company revenue.
- Identifying training and development needs within an organization through job analysis.