Manager Human Resource at MarketsandMarkets
Views:8695 Applications:803 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
MarketsandMarkets - Manager - Global Client Services (5-10 yrs)
This is an exciting role which will continue to evolve.
Person should ideally be based in Chicago with a valid work visa (or willing to relocate there)
The ideal profile will have experience in account management (or sales but with examples where they have nurtured client relationships over long period). Candidates with prior experience in services, product, research are encouraged to apply
- The role is fast paced and the candidate should be willing to get into hands-on work as per the need (mine the account for leads; cold calling/ email).
- Collaborate and engage with the team in India for business and client deliverables.
- Generate new opportunities within existing accounts
- Identify other strategic areas for revenue within existing client organizations to develop more client relationships
- Manage research projects for clients such as market sizing, pricing analytics, competitive landscape assessment, benchmarking studies and more by coordinating between the client onsite & research team
- Coordinate and lead the entire business development process - introductions, presentations, proposals, and closing
Work Experience : 5-10 years of full time experience in a similar role
Education : Masters in Business Administration
Travel : There is travel required for this role
Skills : Ability to work in a fast paced environment, work
About MarketsandMarkets :
- MarketsandMarkets Today is world's largest revenue impact company in the world with 5000 clients worldwide with 80% of fortune 2000 companies. No company has more logos than us.
- Our revenue impact methodology provides actionable & quantified insights on converged, granular and networked market eco-systems that result from disruptive technologies and high-growth markets.
- We provide an extended lens on not only what will impact our client's revenue but also what will impact their clients' revenues, thus uncovering latent opportunities.
- Organizations choose MarketsandMarkets- to stay ahead of the curve and accelerate their hot-bet revenue decisions and implementations by 6 - 12 months giving them a unique fast-mover innovation advantage. We work across all major B2B industries with the C-level executives in functions such as Strategy, Marketing, Sales, R&D, Product, M&A etc. MarketsandMarkets- brings exclusive high-growth markets intelligence generated by over 850 SMEs and analysts along with its proprietary Revenue Impact platform (Knowledge Store) to support decision making.
- Over 70% of our intelligence is exclusive and we advise our clients on areas such as - What revenues can you expect from newer innovations? Where are the explicit and latent opportunities, markets, technologies, products, and use cases? What is the opportunity for your client in $ terms by adopting your new products and offerings?
- Our engagement model ensures ongoing contextual deep-dives and operationalization of revenue impact decisions.
For more information, please visit www.marketsandmarkets.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.