Talent Acquisition at MarketsAndMarkets
Views:858 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
MarketsandMarkets - Associate Director - Syndicate Research & Consulting (10-18 yrs)
MarketsAndMarkets is hiring for Research Leaders for Health Care/Life Sciences domain.
Roles and Respondibiities:
Design industry metrics to be used real time by the market leaders, cutting across the entire eco-system for all the high growth market, newer applications, cutting edge technology developments impacting main stream businesses
- Exhibit thought leadership in a domain or business.
- Building a global industry network.
- Improvise the quality of research and consulting projects, by adding more insight, accuracy, best practices, domain knowledge and use of advanced metrics.
- Come out strongly as Industry thought leader and promote yourself through global conferences and proactively commenting on market dynamics by networking with key industry participants globally.
- Accountable for the P&L of the Respective Business Unit.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and distill the results of complex market research and analytics, resolve complex analytical problems
- Provide pre sales support to maximize revenues of the end customers and acquire new customers by unique value prop.
- Managing the delivery of training and development program.
- 10+ years minimum experience in Research and Consulting industry.
- Domain expertise in Health Care industry is mandatory.
- Strong business development and program management experience in the professional services and solutions arena.
- Strong quantitative, research, and data analytic skills
- Hands-on experience in Forecasting, Market research, analytics, Competitive Intelligence, market forecast, syndicated report, corporate strategy, Project Management/Planning, Consulting, Strategic Advisory
- Experience in an extremely fast paced work environment preferably in research, consulting or marketing/strategy.
- Strong analytic skills, critical thinking skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good People Management skills
- Ability to work across multiple accounts and projects concurrently, while maintaining the highest level of quality in work
- Contribute to the achievement of revenue targets by managing the effective and timely delivery of project work.
MarketsandMarkets- is the world's largest revenue impact company, serving over 7500 customers. 80% of top 2000 companies globally rely on us for identifying new high growth and niche revenue opportunities.
In the face of constant technology innovation and market disruption, we help organizations plan and operationalize their future revenue mix decisions by identifying over 30,000 high growth opportunities ranging from $1B to $500B across 90+ industry trends and markets. Organizations choose MarketsandMarkets- to stay ahead of the curve and accelerate their revenue decisions and implementations by 6 - 12 months, giving them a unique, first-mover advantage.
Our revenue impact methodology provides quantified and actionable insights on converged, granular and connected market eco-systems that result from disruptive technologies and high-growth markets. We provide an extended lens on not only what will impact our client's revenue but also what will impact their clients- revenues, continually uncovering latent opportunities.
We work across all major B2B industries with C-level executives in functions such as Strategy, Marketing, Sales, R&D, Product, and M&A. MarketsandMarkets- brings exclusive high-growth markets intelligence generated by over 850 SMEs and analysts along with its proprietary Revenue Impact platform (Knowledge Store).
Company Website: www.marketsandmarkets.com
Job Location: Pune.