Associate Director at MarketsandMarkets
Views:573 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
MarketsandMarkets - Associate Director - Strategic Accounts/Client Servicing (8-12 yrs)
- Offer continuous support for client accounts by driving the consumption of strategic actionable insights and driving high-impact decision making.
- Proactively initiate new project pipeline through additional analysis or research for the client by working closely with the MnM research team
- Generate new opportunities within existing accounts
- Manage research projects for clients such as market sizing, pricing analytics, competitive landscape assessment, benchmarking studies and more by coordinating between the client, onsite & research team
- Identify other strategic areas for revenue within existing client organizations to develop more client relationships
- Coordinate and lead the entire business development process - introductions, presentations, proposals, and closing
Required and most valued skills:
- Ability to learn quickly, great relationship building and communication skills, ability to understand and connect problems, desire and work ethic to grow professionally and personally
- Preferred skills (beneficial; not required): market research or analytics background (math, statistics, modeling, general information systems), sales experience.