Talent Acquisition at MarketsAndMarkets
Views:1940 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
MarketsandMarkets - Assistant Manager - Research & Consulting - Semiconductor Domain (8-12 yrs)
MarketsAndMarkets- Assistant Manager- Research and Consulting. Semiconductor Domain.
Domain : Electronics and Semiconductor.
Job Description :
- Design industry metrics to be used real time by the market leaders, cutting across the entire eco-system for all the high growth market, newer applications, cutting edge technology developments impacting main stream businesses
- Responsible for teams and self-production.
- Improvise the quality of research and consulting projects, by adding more insight, accuracy, best practices, domain knowledge and use of advanced metrics.
- Deliver projects on time and maintain high quality standards of the deliverables.
- Understand and track market insights on multiple sectors.
- Participate actively in internal and external client interactions, KOL interviews, proposal developments, client TOCs.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and distill the results of complex market research and analytics, resolve complex analytical problems
- Provide pre sales support to maximize revenues of the end customers and acquire new customers by unique value prop.
- Managing the delivery of training and development program.
- Good organizational, Team Management, time management and project management skills.
- 8+ years minimum experience in Research and Consulting industry
- Domain Expertise in Electronics and Semiconductor is Mandatory.
- Should have managed a team in the past
- Strong quantitative, research, and data analytic skills
- Hands-on experience in Forecasting, Market research, analytics, Competitive Intelligence, market forecast, syndicated report, corporate strategy, Project Management/Planning, Consulting, Strategic Advisory.
- Experience in an extremely fast paced work environment preferably in research, consulting or marketing/strategy.
- Strong analytic skills, critical thinking skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good People Management skills
- Ability to work across multiple accounts and projects concurrently, while maintaining the highest level of quality in work
Company Profile :
- MarketsandMarkets- is the world's largest revenue impact company, serving over 7500 customers. 80% of top 2000 companies globally rely on us for identifying new high growth and niche revenue opportunities.
- In the face of constant technology innovation and market disruption, we help organizations plan and operationalize their future revenue mix decisions by identifying over 30,000 high growth opportunities ranging from $1B to $500B across 90+ industry trends and markets.
- Organizations choose MarketsandMarkets- to stay ahead of the curve and accelerate their revenue decisions and implementations by 6 - 12 months, giving them a unique, first-mover advantage.
- Our revenue impact methodology provides quantified and actionable insights on converged, granular and connected market eco-systems that result from disruptive technologies and high-growth markets. We provide an extended lens on not only what will impact our client's revenue but also what will impact their clients- revenues, continually uncovering latent opportunities.
- We work across all major B2B industries with C-level executives in functions such as Strategy, Marketing, Sales, R&D, Product, and M&A. MarketsandMarkets- brings exclusive high-growth markets intelligence generated by over 850 SMEs and analysts along with its proprietary Revenue Impact platform.