Advisor at The Adroit Zeitgeber Group
Views:3466 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Marketing & Value Case Manager - Construction (8-14 yrs)
Organization : Confidential (Muscat)
Job Title Marketing & Value Case manager
Reports to Oman GM / GCC Sales & Marketing Director
Drives the Cos positioning evolution in Oman Cos segment by driving commercial transformation process through improving the customer excellence and price management /Services and monitoring sales force efficiency with the proper price management and being the leader of the BU Value Case implementation achieving BU goals.
Key Result Area:
Health & Safety
- Ensures the cos group H&S policy, rules, standards and advisories are implemented on site with improvement plans in place.
- Ensures all the applicators / sub contractors involved on the BU Value Case are fulfilling all the Cos H&S rules and procedures.
- Set personal example with regard to group safety policy & safety standard implementation;
- Create safety awareness by promoting and attending safety meetings.
- Be visible in the field and interact with employees, subcontractors, visitors on safety matters.
- He knows and applies the safety policy (including the driving policy) for him and its direct contacts
- Adapts to constant technical developments (new products, changing specifications regulations and working methods)
- To have in-depth market trend understanding through direct contact with Projects and end users
- To have direct contact with customers in all segments to truly understand their business and pinpoints
- To have a strategic vision on how to lead the marketing activities to achieve the Company's objectives
- Contributes to improve and strengthen the brand image towards customers
- Keeps abreast of developments and changes in competitive strategy
- Develops trade relations outreach related to a broad customer base in a sustainable commercial logic
- Prospects, visits regularly and builds loyalty with a portfolio of customers which are large & medium companies, masons, developers, small customers, homebuilders and deeply understanding their needs.
- Promotes solutions to customers by explaining all technical aspects on each product of the range.
- Improves and reinforces cos brand in our sector
Marketing and operational functions
- Comprehension and ability to embrace commercial transformation processes
- Develop and implement BU Value Case, being the leader of all the Operational Initiatives that it needs.
- Develop and implement partnership agreements with Applicators Specialist in order to achieve BU Value Case goals.
- Lead and coordinate BU Value Case Sales Team in order to achieve BU Value Case goals.
- Develop the Country Marketing Plan in alignment with SD, having a continues follow up to ensure the program is implemented at BU level and delivers ambitions on time
- Develop, implement and Monitor Net Promoter Score, Price Benchmarking and Brand Premium research program
- Lead and coordinate Cross Selling initiatives for BU in the GCC in line with GCC Sales & Marketing Director
- Develop and monitor Sales Force Efficiency / Sales Excellence program along with Sales Director and sales team in the BU.
- Develop in line with Sales Director an action plan for Customer Excellence program. Monitor and follow up action plans and ensure delivery on time
- Identify business opportunities thought continues paint customer discovery that can be translated in clear value cases. Develop in line with Sales Director an action plan for Value Cases initiatives. Monitor and follow up action plans and ensure delivery on time
- Design and implement marketing initiatives, promotions and seminar with customers for UAE
- Develop marketing collateral for the BU and join cross line projects
- Manage Marketing budget along with Sales Director
- To cover new role of Customer Experience Manager to monitor and develop efficiently and in time all Cos Group new initiatives to reach Minimum Standards, Excellence and World Class
- Coordinate with GCC Cluster on some Marketing projects
- Link with Market Directors (Transport, Roads, Others) to develop along with GCC Sales and Marketing Director solutions and initiatives for the market
- Contribute to the Pricing & Margin committee along with CEO, SD and CFO
- Familiarize with Trackit, SFE and other Cos commercial transformation process
- Aware of competition law and adapts his behavior by knowing it.
- Aware of cos Business Code of Conduct
Internal : Operations Function, Production, Finance, Management; GCC Sales & Marketing Team; Group Marketing Team
External :Clients, Authorities, Vendors
Manages department Budget
List of direct reports:
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Education: Bachelor in Engineering or equivalent; The Professional Diploma in Marketing
Professional and/or technical competencies:
- Marketing leading role in designing and implementation of marketing plans and value propositions.
- Construction specialist and construction background.
- B2B and B2C in UAE
- Sales & marketing experience in Ready Mix
- Thorough knowledge of VAP
- Knowledge of computer tools: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of quality management.
- More than 8 years of experience with at least 5 years in a Marketing role.
- Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of geographical area of UAE /Middle East are advantageous
Behavioral and managerial competencies:
- Rigorous, organized, self-motivated and results oriented
- Committed for on-time results.
- Dynamic and organized
- Listening skills, communication skills,
- Team player with the sales team and to gain their commitment for the implementation of the marketing plan
- Persistent, diplomat with strong negotiation skills
- Ability to forecast and participate
- Diversified Cultural awareness
English (Hindi/Urdu is a plus)
Local / International
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.