Junior Recruitment Consultant at H.S.P consultants
Views:106 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Marketing Specialist - IT (4-7 yrs)
- Make the company the most aspirational brand in the world to work for and work with.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing initiatives such as SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Create engaging short content for social media through infographics, slides, Tweets, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn posts.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- 4 - 7 years of relevant experience
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement