Senior Manager at Jobs To All
Views:155 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Marketing & Sales Role - Logistics Firm (10-12 yrs)
- Develop and implement strategic marketing and sales plans to achieve business objectives.
- Develop and recommend product positioningand pricing strategy for sustainable long-term market share.
- Contributes to annual and gross-profit plans by projecting expected sales volume and profits; forecasting and developing annual sales goals.
- Achieve marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Achieve marketing and sales operational objectives by; preparing customer adoption plans, sales action plans, customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Achieve marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising and trade promotion activities including print, online & electronic media.
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying customer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; developing adoption plans, forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Accomplish marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, training, coaching, assigning, scheduling & evaluating team members; establishing sales territory, quotas & goals; communicating job expectations;planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key clients, strategic partners &industry influencers.Represent company at trade association meetings to promote product/services
- Prepare marketing activity reports for executive management.
- Prepare, review & analyzeperiodic sales performance reports showing sales volume, potential sales and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.