Principal Consultant at Spring HR Services LLP
Views:655 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Marketing Role - EduTech (8-15 yrs)
Marketing Role - EdTech
Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to :
- Directly responsible for the marketing spends to achieve maximum enrollments Media Planning & digital strategy.
- Clear Focus on branding, customer acquisition & revenue generation
- Manage team of Marketing people across the geography and get into ground level to perform the task and achieve the business goal.
- Should have thorough understanding of Marketing, ATL, BTL, Online & Offline Marketing.
- Own end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting and optimization of social media campaigns with goals to increase transactions, new users, acquired via AdWords
- Execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting across Search, and other facets of paid search in accordance with business goals
- Managing and maintaining large keyword lists
- Improve quality score of ads on Google and optimize campaign structure
- Running A/B tests across paid search campaigns & landing pages
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to internal business goals