Recruitment Consultant at Green Rootz
Views:289 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Marketing Role - CRM (6-8 yrs)
The candidate will be responsible for developing and planning the CRM charter the brand.
The role will build an effective email, push and SMS marketing strategy with a focus on driving conversion and consumer retention.
JOB DUTIES :
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies that drive consumer conversion, retention and loyalty and generate increased transactions on the app.
- Work with the Business and Category Heads to close the CRM plan.
- Work closely with the product teams to suggest new additions and improvements to the product.
- Brief designers and copywriters on creatives and messaging.
- Work on A/B testing and optimizing of all CRM campaigns;
- Monitor and report campaign effectiveness: open rate, CTR, cost per acquisition, conversion, and more
- Optimize CRM strategies as needed to improve performance.
- Ensure the consumer contact database is segmented effectively for CRM communication;
- Cross-functional collaboration, including working with internal stakeholders;
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
- Qualified candidates should have 6-8 years of relevant experience in a CRM role.
- Should be comfortable building and analyzing monthly performance reports
- Experience with CRM tools a must.