HR at Reliance Retail Limited
Views:708 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Marketing Manager - Social Media - 3P Marketplace (3-5 yrs)
Social Media Marketing Manager Reliance 3P Marketplace
The Social Media Marketing Manager is a creative & tech savvy individual who will be responsible to build and drive growth of social media channels for Reliance Retail marketplace by creating rich content including organic and paid social media, influencer, community and video - that will help us connect with our customers and also drive engagement for Reliance Retail marketplace.
The candidate will be responsible for planned campaigns as well as day to day activities and will play a key role in brand building through measurable multi-channel plans and buzz worthy campaigns.
He/she should have an understanding of digital marketing analytics and experience in social media marketing tactics and tools. The candidate will own the marketing promotions calendar and will define the customer engagement strategies based on rigorous data-driven customer insights.
This is an early-stage opportunity with Reliance Retail marketplace, with a chance to work directly with the key stakeholders and shape the journey of Reliance Retail in India. We are looking for an individual who can thrive in ambiguity, is innovative and creative, and self-motivated to deliver results.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Design and implement impactful campaigns across FB, IG, Twitter & YouTube, driving social engagement and increasing brands Share of Voice.
- Planning monthly social media calendar and coordinating with internal team and external agencies to ensure seamless execution
- Coordinate with marketing and category team and develop communication plans/ content in line with the business goals
- Manage social media reporting and analytics to analyse campaign performance and use insights & trends to design effective campaigns.
- Keep track of customer sentiment by monitoring and listening to customer voice on all platforms.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Post Graduate/Graduate from a premium management school
- 3-5 years of experience in handling social media platforms (FB, IG, Twitter & YouTube) and managing influencer marketing program for Retail/ FMCG/ eCommerce website
- Experience in accelerating channel growth through social media and influencer marketing
- Experience in using social media tools and leveraging data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements and present them
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills in English.
- Ability to do deep data analysis and present actionable insights in easy consumable manner to stakeholders
- High attention to detail.
- Experience with creative development process from concept to execution in partnership with agencies/internal teams
- Experience with using Excel to maintain and analyse data on a regular basis
- Experience working with cross functional teams to drive specific objectives
- Being able to manage multiple projects and co-ordinate with internal teams with a strong focus on delivering results.