Senior HR Consultant at CIEL HR Services
Views:276 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Marketing Manager - Market Research & Consumer Insights - Software Business (6-12 yrs)
Minimum 6- 8 years of experience in customer insights or market research.
Location - Bangalore
Qualification - Graduate/ MBA
Previous research experience in the software industry will be an added advantage
- Robust research experience across a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Must have strong analytical and interpretive skills to frame Recommendations
- Ability to lead multiple, large-scale, research projects in parallel. Excellent project management, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills are required
Job description -
- Acts as a research consultant to internal Businesses and Marketing organizations. Provides meaningful and actionable insights to drive business objectives and support decision making
- Works closely with internal Business (esp. Sales and Product Management teams) and Marketing organizations to understand key business issues and proactively provide thought leadership
- Shapes research design, research plans, develop questionnaires/ discussion guides and build persuasive presentations for senior/ executive level internal clients
- Adds value to the insights by synthesizing secondary information/ behavioural data with survey data, ability to identify opportunities for this kind of collaboration.
- Proven ability to maintain strong working relationships with Research vendors and leverage their expertise to deliver best in class research programs
- Identify ways to improve the customer experience at various stages of the customer journey: pre-purchase and post-purchase through various surveys, and work with product, sales, and service teams to improve satisfaction scores and build experience and delight measures
- Develop and execute analytical plans on large datasets representing the customer and partner datasets. Use diverse analytical methods (descriptive, diagnostic, and predictive) to find actionable insights
- Extensive experience working on analytical tools like SPSS and R
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.