Senior Consultant-Non IT at Unison International
Views:1681 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Marketing Manager - Liqour Industry (3-10 yrs)
- Carry out ATL/BTL activities for the brand.
- Managing Branding & Visibility and Ensuring In "best in class" store visibility, Store Front Display & Outlet branding.
- Planning and forecasting of sales, Reporting & Closure of Spends, Marketing Activities.
- Supporting high sales targets through designing consumer offers, purchase offers, etc.
- Ensure wide range availability & impact visibility through improved secondary sales volume in given territory.
- Working out sales schemes, promotional & entertainment events which results provide entrance for our brands in competitor tie-up outlets as well as capturing market share.
- Analyzing market trends and keeps a track on competitor activities.
- Implicating all primary & secondary schemes in the market as per the product dimensioning.
- Gathering data's like: outlet share co-wise, closing stock, competitor's tie-up.
- To promote the product in the market through developing marketing strategy like design of the pack, stick, posters, glow sign and other communication mediums.
- Responsible for planning and implementing activations across channels (on premise and off premise) - with focus on faster tertiary movement.
- Responsible for conducting various wine tasting & training sessions.
- Active team member for any on ground activation, events, sponsorship.
- Organizing / participating in events, parties and sponsorships to increase visibility & trials of our brands.
- Looking after all in-shop and out-shop merchandising viz., product stands, product cutouts, innovative branding & POS, premium dealer boards and POSM.
- On ground activation Modern Trade on regular basis as this is the upcoming channel
- Responsible for New Product launches.
- Coordinating with vendors, printers, etc. for brand building & promotional activities like events, hoardings, banners, kiosks, etc.
- Monitoring all the competitor's activities.
- Reporting formats of the merchandisers/Promoters and monitoring their activities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.